– Timeless Moments
– The Final Chapter
– by Ruth A Casie, Lita Harris, Emma Kaye,
– Nicole S Patrick, Julie Rowe
– Genre: Contemporary Holiday Romance
– Barnes and Noble
– In the quaint seaside town of Havenport, Rhode Island, five couples find their happily ever afters with a little help from the romance section of The Final Chapter bookstore.
Ruth A. Casie ~ I’ll Be Home for Christmas
What does a best-selling romance author do when she’s lost her muse? Maybe a handsome stranger holds the key. Or maybe he’s her worst nightmare.
Lita Harris ~ Winter Wonderland
A college student’s future takes an unexpected turn when she visits her aunt’s bookstore and meets a new stranger in town.
Emma Kaye ~ Baby, It’s Cold Outside
She read the spell “To Bring Forth True Love” for entertainment, not expecting a nineteenth century sailor to appear at her side. So what can she do when her soul mate shows up, but doesn’t want to stay?
Nicole S. Patrick ~ White Christmas
A traumatized prosecutor laying low for the holidays makes an unexpected connection to a former Marine. He’s trying to rebuild his life, and she wants to get back to the one she left. Can they face each new day as it comes…together?
Julie Rowe ~ Merry Christmas, Baby
A marine biologist moving back to her home town after the break-up of her marriage doesn’t expect to run into her high school crush (literally) only days after returning, or to discover he’s not the smooth operator she remembers.
– Author Bio(s):
– Ruth A Casie:
– Ruth A. Casie writes contemporary and historical fantasy romance for Carina Press, Harlequin and Timeless Scribes Publishing. Formerly from Brooklyn, New York, she lives in New Jersey with her very supportive husband Paul. When not writing you can find Ruth reading, cooking, doing Sudoku, or counted cross stitch. Ruth and Paul have three grown children and two grandchildren. They all thrive on spending time together. It’s certainly a lively dinner table and they wouldn’t change it for the world. She loves to hear from readers, so drop her a line at Ruth@RuthACasie.com.
– Lita Harris:
– Lita Harris spends her time between New Jersey and the Endless Mountains region of Pennsylvania, where she writes most of her books. She even lived in Alaska for a short time just for fun. An avid crafter, unused supplies clutter her basement and attempts at making pottery, jewelry, and stained glass are proudly displayed in her house, usually behind a picture or holding a door open. She also makes candles and homemade soap. With enough books to stock a small library she may need to construct a building to store her literary obsession.
She writes multiple genres, women’s fiction, contemporary romance, paranormal, and cozy mysteries. For more information about Lita, please visit her website at http://www.LitaHarris.com, or at Twitter or Facebook
– Emma Kaye:
– Emma Kaye is married to her high school sweetheart and has two beautiful kids that she spends an insane amount of time driving around central New Jersey. Before ballet classes and tennis entered her life, she decided to try writing one of those romances she loved to read and discovered a new passion. She has been writing ever since. Add in a playful puppy and an extremely patient cat and she’s living her own happily ever after while making her characters work hard to reach theirs.
– Julie Rowe:
– Julie Rowe’s first career as a medical lab technologist in Canada took her to the North West Territories and northern Alberta, where she still resides. She loves to include medical details in her romance novels, but admits she’ll never be able to write about all her medical experiences because, “No one would believe them!” A double Golden Heart finalist 2006, Julie’s writing has appeared in several magazines such as Today’s Parent, Reader’s Digest (Canada), and Canadian Living. She currently facilitates communication workshops for her local city college. Julie enjoys hearing from her readers. You can reach her at http://www.julieroweauthor.com or on Twitter @julieroweauthor .
– Nicole S Patrick:
Once upon a time Nicole S Patrick “borrowed” her mother’s romance novels in her early teen years, and from that moment she was thoroughly hooked and lost in the world of romance. Going through college and graduate school didn’t decrease her love of dashing knights, gallant and honorable military officers, and sexy detectives who were strong, yet vulnerable underneath. In fact, it was her coveted outlet from the many hours of practicing my saxophone, playing in ensembles, and writing boring business case studies.
– With so many characters floating around in her head for more years than she’ll will admit, she decided it was time to put those characters onto the page. When she stopped working in Corporate America to raise her children and moved to the suburbs, the words started to flow.
– She’s a Soldiers Angel and every month (without fail in over three years) she has the pleasure of sending a little bit of home to those troops who are serving overseas. That’s a whole lot of cookies! She salutes all the men and women in uniform for their service and sacrifices and she thanks them for the inspiration for her stories.
– Currently residing in New Jersey – with her own hero – her husband, two wonderful and over-active sons, and a fat cat named Hamlet, she begin her journey to publication.
– Author Media Links:
– Nicole S Patrick: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003641155274
– PLAYLIST (http://songza.com/listen/the-biggest-christmas-hits-of-all-time-songza-1/)